Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Legislative Decree 196 dated 30th June 2003, Data Protection Act (hereinafter the "Act"), please note that Sarchio Spa will process any personal information supplied, and / or subsequently acquired, by means of electronic and manual tools according to the Act and current regulations on Privacy.
Purpose of processing
The personal information provided directly by the users themselves when they fill in any online forms, and based on the needs of users accessing the various areas of the website, may be processed for any of the following purposes:
- to enable registration on the website, which may be required to access certain areas of the website and to deliver and manage the various services offered;
- to conclude contracts of sale and complete the relative execution;
- to take any steps necessary to execute the terms of contract in place;
- for marketing purposes (including, but not limited to, sending promotional and advertising materials, for related analysis of registered users, to enable Sarchio to improve the services and products its offers its customers) subject to the consent of the user and until such consent is withdrawn; this may be done by e-mail, sms, etc.. subject to specific consent and until such consent is withdrawn;
- to send newsletters with updates about website news, recipes, tips and news about the world of Sarchio (the "register for the newsletter" area of the website);
- to respond to requests from users on Sarchio products, on advertising or the website (the "Contacts" area of the website).
Manner of processing
Tools and logic
In relation to the purposes as described above, data is processed by means of manual, computerised and electronic instruments based on logic strictly related to the above purposes and in such a way as to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the data itself and with the user’s agreement that we will be promptly informed of any correction, modifications and updates needed.
Said processing may be carried out on behalf of the owner of the website, for the same purposes and in the same manner as described above and in accordance with criteria safeguarding its security and confidentiality, by companies, studios, agencies and independent collaborators who are appointed managers and only for the processing carried out by them.
Data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relations. After this, it will only be processed for compliance with legal obligations and for commercial purposes.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire certain personal information during normal operation, whose transmission is implicit when using the Internet based on TCP/IP protocol.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified persons but, because of its very nature, users may potentially be identified should data be processed and associated with other data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers of users who connect up to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the web server (successful, error, etc ...) and other parameters regarding the operating system and IT environment of the user. This data is used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistics with regard to website usage and to check it is operating correctly. Said data could be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website of Sarchio Spa.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal information in order to access certain services, or to submit requests for information to the addresses indicated on this website, will result in the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, which is needed to respond to requests, and any other personal information included in the message. Failure to provide all or some of this information may make it impossible to fulfil the user’s request.
Services used by the website
Google Analytics Statistics (Google)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") that uses "cookies" to collect Personal Information about the User, which is transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google uses this information in order to trace and assess your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google does not associate the IP addresses of users with any other data possessed by Google. Refusing cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings may prevent you from using of all the features of this website.
Services enabling users to interact directly with social networks from other websites.
Facebook social buttons/widgets (Facebook)
Twitter social buttons/widgets (Twitter)
Providing Personal Information
It is essential that you provide your data in order to complete the purchase contract; it is optional in other cases, but is needed by Sarchio to fulfil your expectations as regards the features offered by the website.
Failure to provide the personal information marked by an asterisk, or if incomplete or incorrect information is provided, will make it impossible for us to provide the services required as it is necessary for the provision of said service.
Categories of individuals who may be party to your personal information
The processing of the personal information in question, for the purposes described above, may also be carried out by individuals or companies that provide specific data processing services or associated or instrumental activities or support on behalf and/in the interests of Sarchio Spa. Therefore, your information may be disclosed for the same purposes, to:
- anyone who is a legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulations (such as public agencies and authorities);
- anyone who is a recipient of communications needed to fulfil obligations arising from the services provided;
- companies specialising in the management of business and credit information (such as Data processing centres, banks, etc.).
Your data may also be processed by:
- companies and / or collaborators we use for the management of administrative services in order to fulfil our legal or contractual obligations;
- others (firms, companies, individuals) that collaborate with us to provide the services and purposes specified.
They operate as Managers or Agents who have been duly appointed and trained.
With regard to your personal data as described above, you may exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196 dated 30.06.2003 (including accessing any personal information concerning you, requesting its correction, updating or deletion, and opposing its processing for legitimate reasons), within the limits and conditions stipulated in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the above decree; you must notify us of your intentions by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter by post to Sarchio Spa, Via dei Barrocciai, 42 - 41012 Carpi (MO).
Controller and supervisor of the processing of personal data
The Data Processing Controller is Sarchio SPA, with registered office in Via dei Barrocciai, 42 – 41012 Carpi (MO).
The in-house data processing supervisor includes Cesare Roberto. The complete and updated list of the supervisors who process data can be requested directly from the company (by email: email@example.com).
Any requests should be sent to:
Via dei Barrocciai, 42
41012 Carpi (MO) - Italy